samedi, octobre 31

They're All Together Ooky

"They're creepy and they're kooky,
Mysterious and spooky,
They're all together ooky,
The Addams Family."
-The Addams Family Theme Song (Vic Mizzy [R.I.P])

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

Buaha. As you can see, this post is set in orange, but I can't do black because if I did then you couldn't see it because of my blog layout. Isn't that soooo creative? I'm a ge-ni-ous. Get it? Got it? Good.
  • What has happened since I left you in that melancholy note? Well....
    I went to a Halloween Party and got lots of candy and relative junk
  • I went to a friend's house and played tug-of-war, of which I meekly lost
  • I because student of the month and have NO certificate >:(
  • Visited UC Davis (They have bikes! :D) and I stepped in poop...>_>
  • Lots of other stuff

In the spirit of Halloween, I have decorated my room profusely. I set one of those fake pumpkins that you carry around for treats on my desk. That's it. Yes, I'm so very festive. :) This Halloween, I'm a French Maid. I have to give candy to candy crazed children tonight in my maid outfit like the true maid I am. Oh la la, ou est le feather duster? :)

Well, currently I was eating candy from my pumpkin but after eating a "watermelon taffy" that tasted like "chocolate with artificial fruit flavors" I "spat it out in my purply trash can" and "every candy after that tasted like "chocolate with artificial fruit flavors"" so I've had to "quit" and now I'm "candy deprived". "YES I KNOW I"M MISUSING THESE QUOTATION MARKS.

:)

I think these mutated candies have made me like this.

Though I am writing to YOU, I am supposed to be doing my Fahrenheit 451 and biology homework. In biology we have learned about DNA. Did you know that that DNA is a polymer made of monomer nucleotides and that each nucleotide is made up of a base, a phosphate group and a sugar. There are four bases in DNA - adenine, thymine, cytosine and guanine and that A always paris with T and C always pairs with G, this is called the BASE PAIRING RULES. And these two guys with V cool names, Watson and Crick, found out the structure of DNA - a double-helix (also looks like a twisted ladder) and that there's this whole drama on how they "stole" Rosalind Franklin's x-ray photos of DNA and never credited it to her for helping them find out the structure of DNA and she died while they got Nobel Peace Prizes. Yes, the science world is a drama. I do not wish to be a pharmacist. (DOOOOMMM)


NANOWRIMO

Today, I joined Nanowrimo (National Novel Writing Month). I start writing tomorrow, though I have mulled over starting today (that would be cheating) but I have decided against it and have blogged instead. I will have to balance my biology, school, homework and everything to write 50,000 words by the end of the month. I've done it before, I can do it again. >:) That was in January. (I don't know if I can do it.... :{ ) Wish me luck! :)

Have a HAPPY HALLOWEEEN everybody!!!!!!! that's all for today. Because I dont' know what else to say.!!!

After the Break,

Vanille

" 'Be yourself' is about the worst advice you can give some people."

-Tom Masson

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire