lundi, octobre 19

I Have Everything

"Ridin high, when I was king

Played it hard and fast, cause I had everything

Walked away, won me then

But easy come and easy go

And it would end"

-Beggin' (Madcon)

Salut! How are my favorite people doing? Et toi? you ask. Oh, moi, ca va bien. I would just like to start this blog off on the right track, unlike the other in which I had begun a poll (something about Harry Potter and Snape) and it was...well, a cursed start, as you can see, for that blog is now dead. And, unlike the other blog in which my purpose was sorely to entertain you guys and to have some kind of cure for my boredom, this one will be more personal. Here are the three purposes of this blog.

  • Use as a journal pour moi et entertainment pour vous!
  • Documentary: Alas, twitter has but now bored me, too! And this blog shall be a documentary of my personal, emotional and intellectual growth.
  • To uncover my buried talents: namely, writing. Quite frankly, my writing these days have been rather bland and much like moose dung, I hope to rediscover the unusually witty talent I had in writing as I did in the beginning of this cursed year.

Now with my goals set, I need a schema to acheive this- one of them is to reduce my topics to two per post. This is to save you from headaches and me from babbling too much and no doubt uncovering the other secret schema I have with the gummy bears to take over the world (do you remember?). Of course, :), I haven't said that I could reduce myself to one post per day. Buahaha. You see how my evil mind can twist its way around my rigid rules? Well, no doubt two or more posts per day cannot be achieved by myself since I have much work to do. Anyways, I consider the introduction, which is what I am writing now, not a topic. So, practically, I can ramble on and on here. But I won't. I will try to keep myself under control. After all, this blog is the basis and documentary of my self-growth, and we don't want myself to be scheming myself out of my schemata in the start of this journey. Of course not. :)

The Ocean

I will admit it. I am deathly afraid of the ocean. Oh, invite me to your cruise and ask me to be captain of your pirates ship, but I will not go on that cruise ship, even if Mickey Mouse was on it, and I would not be the captain of your pirates ship even if it meant that I could be the ruler of rather dumb ragamuffins. NO! The ocean, its waves, its roar, its waters - murky and clear. What lies there, what lurks there! Hark! The fear is too great - and that fear is being left alone, in the middle of the ocean, the ocean so deep that no one knows how deep it is! Well, we don't surely know. We just have theorems and hypothesis, one of the reasons science and math are my two hated subjects. And yet I am to become a pharmacist! Woe! But stop, I am digressing (I used my english vocabulary word. :) ) from the point. Just imagine yourself - abandoned by your fellow pirate ragamuffins or Mickey Mouse himself! You splash into the sea, ah, struggling with all your life! The extremely salty water has stuck up your nose and you choke out some things I'd rather not mention. Frantic waving arms, kicking feet, determine to stay afloat, but the sea, it pulls your legs, it curls its tonsils, er, I mean tendrils around your ankles! Your pulled, down...down. Water engulfs you, you're blind. Sharp teeth. The Jaws theme song. But alas, no, it's an octopus! Help! Can anybody hear? Why no, if you shall remember, you cannot be heard underwater. Deeper deeper, you sink. And as the water fills your lungs, you die. And when you wake up you find you've become a mermaid. :).

I'm just kidding. Of course you have not become a mermaid, but have been digested by the octopus. It isn't an extremely pleasant picture, now is it? Thus, you can see for youself why I do not...no, no, no. like the ocean.

What has caused me to tell you this story of woe and tragedy. Why have I foretold your death? Ahem. No, aha. That was not your death...just kidding. :) .... >:) .....:)

It is the movie I saw today while coming home from school, 'twas a minimum day (Huzzah!). It was about pirates. And of course the pirates were aboard a ship and then there was a storm and of course the ship...well, I would rather not talk about it. Twas V unpleasant. It has ignited my fear of the ocean, and reminded me of one of the reasons why I will not go on a cruise ship (one involves Pluto and Goofy, such big ears...perfect for hiding small children...o_O) or any ship for that matter. You do now, my dear friend, and I hope you know this, that all the creatures in the sea are not as innocent and pure as Nemo, from the Disney movie, Finding Nemo. Of which I am extremely tired of seeing. You know, I have seen it so much, I can recite the plot to you right now. First, this clown fish named Marlin...or was it Marty? Ack! Such confusing names. Oh, I have digressed once more. Sorry. And do you know that all our wastes, and by that I mean all the things we flush down the toilet and wash down the drain, eventually end up in the ocean! Yes, ew. So you see, it is not just the fear of what lurks in the ocean or how violent the ocean can be in a storm, there is also hygienics involved.

I end this topic on the closing note of -

Isn't it ironic that the thing that gives us life can very well be the death of us?
And by "thing", I mean water.

It is something to ponder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\/~~~~~~~~

On that note, I leave you.

I have nothing left to say except I am sure that the number 49 is stalking me.

LOVE YOU BUNCHES OF OATS

:))

Vanille

"I am a kind of paranoiac in reverse. I suspect people of plotting to make me happy."

-J.D. Salinger

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire